BlitzWolf® BW-VP4 Projector Review
Blitzwolf was founded in the year 2010. The company started off manufacturing USB cables for fast charging which later in the year 2015, turned into something different as Blitzwolf began to venture on the production of other types of electronic items such as smartwatches, audio equipment, LED lamps, home cleaners and so on.
The organisation continues its relentless pursuit for providing products that are not only ergonomic in terms of design but also comes with an unprecedented amount of quality. Blitzwolf currently has more than a million users who have bought and experienced the company’s high-quality electronic items.
The Blitzwolf BW-VP4 brings in a perfect blend of portability and features with its combination of stereo surrounding speakers and the ability to produce almost life-like image quality on-the-go. The device not only provides strong vibrations with its speaker system but also churns out visually impactful content. You can expect to enjoy smooth video playback with crystal clear image quality with its high-definition certification.
At the heart of the system, it comes with a 1.5 GHz octa-core processor that is 64-bit capable, along with 2 GB of DDR3 RAM and 16GB of in-built storage space. The lens on the projector lamp is capable of providing you with fast auto-focus, and it has a built-in lithium-ion battery of 4000 mAh - which guarantees you at least 1.5 hours of playback time at its peak performance.
Benefits / Reasons To Choose
The first and foremost merits of choosing a projector like this would be its overall design that is made from an all-ABS housing. Use of ABS plastic gives rigidity and sturdiness to the entire device. Moving on, the device also comes with a pair of three-watt speakers that are poised to provide you with perfect sound output. Moreover, there is no such distortion even when you'll use the speakers at their full capacity, which is indeed quite impressive.
In addition to that, the projector supports the DLP projector technology patented by Texas Instruments - which leads to sharper visuals and higher contrast pictures. The projector supports active 3D technology which means that to enjoy 3D with this projector, you’ll need to use 3D active shutter glasses. The device has Android OS 7.1 Nougat built-in, which ensures that it’s compatible with pretty much any of your laptop, computer, tablet and the like. Furthermore, you’ll have the option to install all of your favourite applications and games, just like you’d do on any other Android device.
The overall native resolution of the device is rated at 1080P, which is quite a step-up from the 480P resolution projectors that you often get to see in this price range. It supports Bluetooth technology, and the projector lamp has an overall brightness output of 300 lumens. The device can play videos up to 4K resolution, and the projector lamp is rated for 50,000 hours. Lastly, it supports both 2.4 GHz as well as 5 GHz WIFI bands.
Pros & Cons
● Excellent Build Quality - Due to the use of ABS plastic, the device gains its rigid structure and is, therefore, will be long-lasting.
● Addition Of DLP Technology & Dual Speakers - As the projector uses DLP technology, the picture quality will be nothing short of astonishing. Furthermore, the addition of dual 3W speakers ensures respectable stereo sound.
● 1080P Native Resolution & 300 Lumen Lamp - The device lamp has an overall brightness level of 300 lumens which ensures a brighter and more contrast picture. Moreover, the higher native resolution adds to the picture sharpness.
● Excellent Features & Specifications - With the addition of active 3D, octa-core processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB storage, Android 7.1 OS and a 4000 mAh battery, you’ll never feel the need to upgrade.
● No Metal Housing - The enclosure, even though it is made from ABS plastic, is still miles behind using an all-metal chassis. This is because metal gives rigidity and sturdiness to the device, and helps in heat dissipation.
● No MicroSD Card Slot - The 16GB in-built storage can turn out to be less for some users out there, which is why an added microSD card slot would have been more helpful.
The BlitzWolf® BW-VP4 projector is currently priced at around $339.99, which is quite a step down from its MRP of $389.99.
How To Order?
If you’re planning to place an order for the BlitzWolf® BW-VP4 projector, then you can do so from the online website.
Others Things To Know
The Device Supports A Screen Size Up To 300 Inch
It should be remembered that the recommended screen size for using the projector ranges between 50 inches and 300 inches. Therefore, it's suggested that you keep your screen at least more than 50 inches so that the experience could be perfect.
The Device Has A Maximum Projection Distance Of 8 Metres
The minimum projector distance supported by the device is at one metre while the maximum is at eight metres. Therefore, it’s recommended to keep the projection distance under eight metres to avoid picture distortion.
1. What are the supported aspect ratios for the device?
The projector support aspect ratios of 16:9, 4:3 and 16:10.
2. Does the projector have zoom functionality?
Yes. The projector has zoom functionality in-built and should be controlled manually.
3. What is the graphics processing unit used in the projector?
The device uses the PowerVR G6110 as its graphics processing unit.
Due to very less competition in the projector market, there is minimal innovation you can discover from the established brands. But, Blitzwolf breaks that stereotype with a competitive product such as the BW-VP4. The product has all the features you need, and therefore you can expect to have the best experience when it comes to playing back videos, showcasing documents and so on.